Friday, August 15, 2008

What I would have written for Brett Favre's first blog post, if he had actually had a blog with the Green Packers and I would be his ghostwriter

Well, hi! I'm Brett Favre. Wow it's awesome to be me.

Do you happen to blog? I'm new at it, but I'm still getting paid $20 million over the next ten years, just to write in complete sentences. I wonder if most of you bloggers get the same opportunity?

You know what's good? Bacon.

It's tough living in Mississippi sometimes, because it's so darn hot. But I'll get used to it.

You know, it's funny; I always thought Wisconsin was really cold in the wintertime, but then I peered into Ted Thompson's soul and discovered a new definition of the word "cold." He's neat like that! And it's funny how his feet are shaped like hooves, too.

Well, that's about a hundred words or so, so I'm going to go stretch out and tell my friends about what it's like to be interesting. Minnesota sucks. Hooray!

No comments: